22 Dec In the kitchen with Andi Lew – Chia Pudding
In The Kitchen with Andi Lew – Chia Pudding
Wellness Woman Andi Lew gives us her first healthy recipe in to the kitchen.
Her delicious Chia Pudding can be enjoyed any time of the day and is packed with wholesome and nutritious ingredients.
Watch the video above and check out the full recipe or download it as a transcript
1 Cup White Chia Seeds
Sunraysia Prune Juice
1 Cup Berries
1 Cup Prunes
1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
400g Can of Coconut Cream
1/2 medium Pomegranate
Method – Makes 4 servings
- Add Coconut Cream to White Chia Seeds
- Add 1/4 Cup Prune Juice to Chia mix and stir well. Leave to soak for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove Pomegranate granules from Pomegranate and set juice aside
- In glass, layer Chia mix, Pomegrante juice, berries, Pomegranate granules, Prunes and coconut flakes
- Serve immediately or chill overnight
Thanks for watching!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.