24 Feb In The Kitchen With Your Life Naturally – Andi Lew – Summer Salad
In The Kitchen with Your Life Naturally – Andi Lew – Summer Salad
In the kitchen with Andi Lew. The Wellness Woman returns to give us a healthy salad you can impress your guests and provide a fresh alternative for a summer salad. Watch the full video and check out the recipe below:
Andi Lew Summer Salad
And Lew Summer Salad. Serves 6-8.
- 1/2 Watermelon, cubed
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 Cups Bocconcini Cheese, torn in to pieces
- 1/2 Cup black olives
- Pinch Salts Of The Earth
- 1 Cup fresh Basil
- Tb Olive Oil to drizzle over the top
- . Add the Watermelon, Cherry Tomatoes, Bocconcini and Olives in a bowl and toss together
- Tear basil roughly and add to salad mix
- Sprinkle salt and drizzle Olive Oil over the top
- Mix before serving
Thanks for watching!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.